Saturday, January 9, 2010

Starting Of My Form 5 Life~

OK!!! School finally reopens... My Form 5 life finally starts... But what i was waiting for was school reopens but not Form 5 life... Maybe I'm escaping... I don't know... == By the way, I'm not 17 years old yet... I'm still 16 years old and 6 months... Younger!!! Better!! =)

Anyway, not the point!!! Well... First day of school... Sharing snacks with my bestie early in the morning in class... Sorry that i was late as the bus was late and it's raining!!! OK!!! My class teacher - Tan Saw Bee... We were not allowed to stand outside the class to having chit-chat or to view the scenery outside my class... It's a nice view!!! I love that, i enjoy that, but she stopped us... Urghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

New books given to us... Heavy till a hell!!! My hand nearly broken as the new books that i bought was nearly higher than the Mount Everest.... I was taking all those books, walking out till the Mamak store outside my school to find my mum...

It was just so boring for the first and second day of school reopens... I can't catch the point that why the school need us to stay till 3.15 pm for these two days and doing nothing... And the class was like a sauna!!! Super duper hot as air-con was not allowed to on... BrainXXXX....

Third day... Class start!!! Good!! Some teacher didn't teach as well... Some teacher teached as well... Some teacher gave us homework as well... And the point, coming - Some teacher started to tell us when was the exams as well... ==

Fourth day, first period of Book Keep for the week... The teacher suddenly gave us a Final Account exercise... I don't know how to do that as i had forgot all those things during holidays... Nothing... Just feel depressed... And nowadays, Form 1 students were impolite!!! They didn't even know how to respect those Seniors like me as well... More depressed!!!! =( Sad day... And i feel that I'm old... Although I'm 16... X)

Having band practice for these days - Tuesday and Wednesday... As we were having performance on Thursday... Mum started to ask me when can i stop these band practice... I said nothing... I just don't know how to answer this question... Soon? Or........... Later??

OK!!! British Council class starts from tomorrow... Hey guys, miss all of you much!!! Waited for a long long time to start the brand new class... =) And my English...... I need to talk in English as well.... *Talk to me in English, please.......* By the way, my English teacher is a Sikh... My mum said that's good...

Oh yea... For this week, I started to miss everything in Taiwan... Shao Cing and I wanted to go back to Taiwan... Dad is going to Taiwan at the 29th of January... Can i follow??? As i don't have class for the following days...... I hope i can... But for Mei Ling's Sunway Lagoon...... OK!!! Fine... Be natural will do...

And, i found out one thing!!! About myself... I cannot feel tired... If i feel tired, i need to have a sleep, but not doing others thing... Or not, i will think too much about half negatif... OK!!! Fine... I just discovered it this week.... == Seems like pointless...

And my class.... A bit crazy for that... First day of school - Someone doing Book Keep exercise... Someone doing Maths exercise... Someone doing BM exercise... Is it I'm the one who lazy... Or they are the one who crazy.... Fine... I'm not confusing about that...

And, the school... The most common scene for the first week of school reopens when i look down from my class - the third floor... Such a high floor... Climb till i die... == OK!!! Back to the point... Many students was queueing in front of the book store to buy new text books or returning those addtional text book... What a sad case is it!!! Learn from me - To Be Clever!!! [Photo taken... Upload soon...]

By the way, he had gone to NS!!! I need to accept the fact... Please, don't feel sad!!!! Smile always... =) YO!!!

P/S: OK!!! I know that the whole post was pointless, especially Evan Yo's part... Me too think that!!! Except Evan Yo's Part... Anyway, enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Diabolo Boy said...

ya eh..
the whole post r pointless,
lolzx..
biaoz..

Normal Ling said...

i noe
=P