Friday, January 29, 2010

Recently~

OK!!! Mum has been to Taiwan this Thursday with dad... Without expectation, i don't think that she will bring some snacks back from there... But i still ask her to bring back a pack of 5kg white rice for me as well... (Although it's impossible...) Weee =] I just love the white rice there... D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!!

And due to the transportation, i stayed at Mei Ling's house from Thursday till Saturday... Honestly, this is the first time i stay overnight at my friend's house... So, Mei Ling - You should feel proud as well... =D

Friday... No classes as it's our school New Year's celebration... We have many stalls that sold food and beverages, those mini stuff things, gaming area and others than that.... This time, the school needs us to use the coupon the buy those things that we need... Pointless as well.... But i bought it also....

Walked with Mei Ling... Bought a cup of Lime and Honey, one Mochi from Wind Band and 饭团... I love the Mochi!!! Not bad for me... =) And the cup of Lime and Honey... Why i will buy this?? It's because I'm seriously having sore throat.... 饭团... Kinda expensive... RM4 for one... Ermm.... I can buy it with RM2.50 at Jusco as well... That's all... I'm full enough after eating those things... *Dieting...*

Went to have movie at one of the classes - 赤壁... Then went to help Wind Band to sell bags... So sorry that i can't shout... But i took many photos and videos..... Funny as well... Get it from Pui Yee if you want to... Another side for that, it's having ensemble... Every song they can play... =] And practise for those new members....

By the way.... SALINA is back!!!!!!!! WooHoo~~ She is so beautiful....... I miss her much much much..... OK!!! I'm waiting for Clarinetists' dating with her... Hope that we can have time as well... Looking forward... I will call Huey Kee, Huey Ying and Hui Li out as well if it's successful... =D S.A.L.I.N.A~~~~~

OK!!! Seriously here, guys, please drink more water as well... Or not, you will be like me, can't talk now..... Seriously having sore throat, cough and running nose.... It's torturing me!!!! =(

4 comments:

Diabolo Boy said...

yes..
another pointless post..
haha..

take care ah..=)

Normal Ling said...

got mie??
u dunno how to catch the point shi ma??

i will de la...
u also take care ar...
whole class now sicking.....

yugi_boy said...

Salina........TT

Normal Ling said...

woohoo~
i met her eh........
=)