Friday, January 15, 2010

Saturday+Sunday=Holidays

OK!!! Just a format that i think recently... [I'm not being crazy of Math!!] Well... As honestly, the format was less appear in my school life as i always have class on Saturday and band practice too.... Sigh... Sometimes just hope to have a holiday on Saturday.... T.T

Back!!! Not the point... OK!!! Saturday.... Went to school as usual early in the morning... Only one thing that should be very happy for this day is - I don't have band practice today!!! So that i can go back home early, and mum fetch me back home... =] Happy happy day~~

Hmm.... Every class of my school need to clean their classroom at the last two period... As a very honest attitude here, i need to tell you that - This is the first time I'm being so hardworking on these cleaning stuff things... For the past four years, when i met these activities, i just ignore it! And while others were mopping or sweeping the floor, i was just having chit-chat with my buddies... Relax as well... But this year, i did done all that... *Clap your hands please.....*

Next, went to Education Fair at KLCC as i knew that from a friend... Ask some of those local colleges.... Actually, i still haven't think about which subject should i choose for my life after Senior 3... It's quite a confusing decision for me... But maybe i shouldn't think it first as i still have some times... ~Time flies~ Yea... So, i should start to think about that from now on... OK! Below are the subject... And i will choose one of that maybe... Or others than that???
~Law (LLB)Hons.
~Accounting and Finance
~Business

Well... Just hope to get some opinions from all of you... Leave it at C-Box or as comment will do... But just ignore it if you don't want to... Comments for other subjects will also acceptable... Thanks for that!! =D

HEY!!!!!! My first British Council class... Went to it after Education Fair... And i was late for it... == Terri wasn't here...... SAD CASE!!! I miss her so so much... Anyway, hope she will back for this coming Sunday... I just love all of them so so much too!!!! =)

P/S: This post should be post on last Sunday..... But thanks to the virus... It kisses my laptop... Then my laptop shut down automatically and i can't even on it... == So, it postponed till now...

2 comments:

KH said...

Wah!!! Accounting and Finance, Business are also my courses...
Don't choose these two leh...

Luckily the college i choose is
Taylor's...
Different from yours

==

Ray said...

lol..
I duno which subject suit u..
bt oso wana leave a comment.. =)
just choose wat u like..