Sunday, January 31, 2010

28/1-30/1

Thursday - 28/1
Went to Mei Ling's house after having section meeting... I'm going to stay overnight at her house for three days two nights... =) Feeling so happy and nervous... For what i had mentioned - This is the first time staying overnight at my friend's house...

OK!!! Went to have bath when we first reached home... After that, we started to surf the Internet with my laptop... Luckily i brought my laptop... =) Then we have our dinner - Fried rice with fried eggs... =D And continue on the laptop...

Later, we went out to the night market near the house... Bought a salad popiah and a cup of bubble tea... *OK!!! I miss Taiwan's bubble tea as well...* Walked here and walked there to find something to buy but failed... Just bought those foods and drinkings... The salad popiah is nice... It was something like eating Yee Sang.... After finish eating, then we went to sleep... The air-con is very very very cold!!!!

-When i reached her home at first, the dog didn't bark at me... Maybe we two were wearing school uniform and looks alike... But later when we were going out to night market, the dog barks me!!! Maybe he heard my sound and he didn't saw Mei Ling with me... Haha...-

Friday - 29/1
Briefly talked about what had happened in school at the previous post... Then, continue after school's.... Mei Ling's parents came and fetched us... We first went to the ceramic shop to shop for some ceramic of course as Mei Ling's house was having renovation... I saw one type of ceramic is so that unique..... I love that!!! OK! I will buy that for my new house... WahahaXD *A thing that will happened don't know when...*

Then after fetching back Loyce's brother back home, we went to have lunch at the bakery next to the Fatty Crab!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh.... I miss Fatty Crab!!!!!! By the way, I will tell my mum to buy cakes from there as those cakes looks so nice and so delicious as well.. =) Then when we went back home, we cooked spaghetti to eat again... It's nice but damn full...

Then we continue surfing someting at Facebook... And i'm so so regret that i found JC's profile... OK!!! You won't know who JC is... It was a secret between us... =] She just keep shouting like a crazy when she saw the photo of JC without........ Hehe...

Today's dinner was - Fried noodles and Bobo Chacha... =] At 8 o'clock, she went to have her tuition while i was playing with my laptop inside the room there... Then, her mum asked me to on the TV... So i on it and watched 娱乐百分百and a little bit of 终极三国... After finished that, continue with my laptop and Mei Ling had back... The first thing to do when she was back is looking at JC's photo..... =.=

Her mum asked us to eat the fried noodles as supper... But we didn't... T.T So sorry for that... I was so full after the lunch and dinner... But Mei Ling ate biscuits not noodles.... Continue on laptop again... Then went to sleep for the last night... =D

-Thanks to Loyce's father... He fetched me to school...-
-Thanks to Mei Ling's maid... She helped me to wash my clothes... I didn't ask her to do that... She just took it to wash when tidyinig up the room... Anyway, thanks... =)-

Saturday - 30/1
The last day at her house... Wake up at about 8.30 in the morning because of the call from Yi Xiang... I can't sleep back after answering his call... Then we wake up... Watch NBA competition with Kobe Bryant with her while having breakfast... =) Kobe is marvelous...!!!!

Then, went to have bath to ready to go to Sunway... And i packed up my luggage to go back home after Sunway... =)

-Continue on the next post =)-

2 comments:

Diabolo Boy said...

i really dono how to catch the point..
paiseh..

Normal Ling said...

deng!!!!!!!!!!
die la u...
i very disappointed see u like that o...