Sunday, January 17, 2010

School Life

OK! It started!! School life is boring as well... I nearly fall asleep for some boring period with a boring subject and a boring teacher... BUT except last Friday's Chinese period...

Well... It's double period... And as honestly, i will definitely fall asleep... But i didn't... I laughed for the two whole period... If you didn't laughed for that, you will lost much... =) Briefly talk some of that...

Hmmm.... Teacher let us to prepare for the activity earlier... And the activity is - Election of Prime Minister for Year 2040... OK!!! Some of my friends had been chosen to participate in this activity - Heng Tat, Yoong Wei, Xi Chen and Yi En... They are the candidates of the activity... And they need to choose a friend to help them to get more voting in this election... Of course, i helped Yoong Wei as she chose me...

Four candidates need to have a speech to support themselves and four of us who are been chosen by them need to give a speech to support them... And the candidates have their own job as well...
-Yoong Wei = Lawyer (with me)
-Yi En = Doctor (with Tee You)
-Xi Chen = Artist (with Phui Ann)
-Heng Tat = Criminal Organisation (with Buddha a.k.a Song Seng)

Everyone's speech was funny as well... But, the funniest speech was given by Xi Chen... Everyone in my class laugh till crazy... OK!!! He is so that humour but looks cool as well... =D Below are some speech that what i remembered and given by Xi Chen...
~今天,我不是艺人,我们是二人..~
~我要澄清一下,这已经是第三次了,因为是断背"三"..~

Number 1,2,3 had been given to him as well... By the way, if you don't understand what I'm talking about now, just ignore it... Well, It's quite funny and i told my mum those jokes... But she asked me back "So??" And I just replied her "So nothing..." She can't catch the point... Fine...

Oh yea... I'm giving 100% support to Yoong Wei's speech - 母系制度.. Guys, it's not your time now... Just go back home and wash those dishes will do!!! Hahaha XD Support it!!! Or not you will be deaf... *One part of my speech as i don't know what i can say...*

OK!!! Saturday... Opening ceremony... Having performance with the red hat... Well... Anything... For what Li Jun said - Maybe it's our last time wearing this uniform as well... Fine... Having Chinese Calligraphy later that... School gives us two period for that... But we finished it within one period... Yoong Wei helped me to do it as i wrote it too ugly... OK!!! Prizes will share with you my dear~ =]

Band practice... Nothing to mentioned about.... Just like what we done as usual... ^^

And, i suddenly feel that below that words described me well... I forgot when it is... My mum mentioned a place in Hong Kong that we went before... But i had forgot about it... OK! Maybe I'm sleeping...
上车睡觉,
下车尿尿,
回到家就莫名其妙..
By 导游 - 阿标
Please don't be like this when you are travelling... =)

Sunday... Went to British Council class... It's the second class for the first term... I'm looking forward to see Terri as well.... But she still didn't came... OK!! Maybe she had been transferred to other centers... I really miss her much!!!!!! And this teacher was not that good compare with Terri!!! Terri is better...... *Terri, where are you???* Although, i'm still looking forward to see her for the coming classes....

By the way, Jeff came and visited us as well... I don't know what happened to his hair as it seems like having the same problem with my hair... It's super duper short for him... Like mine... Doesn't my hair style looks nice?? It was just same with the one i have at Form 4 but it's shorter... Everyone said that's not nice.... T.T Sad case....

And my mum said that i can study as a translator for my UNI life... It can be the second subject... OK!!! Worth to think about it... Dad mentioned that first as he saw that the newspaper writing that a translator can earn more money in the future... Salary for a translator is - RM2000++ per HOUR... Yea... Your eyes doesn't have any problem... Rm2000 PER HOUR... Not bad right?!! And maybe i still can meet Obama too.... Wakaka =D

OK!!! Just have fun... Back to the point... Translator... As honestly, looks kinda fun... I don't know... Think about it.... Still have many times for me.... No worries....

By the way, this point is not that important... You can ignore it if you want to... Evan Yo is having holiday for two days!!!!!! Damn happy when i saw his new post in FaceBook.... And i don't know why NS in Taiwan can have such holidays.... But good news for me!!! =)

Oh yea... Point!!!! Went to market with my mum this morning... I saw something looks kinda weird as well.... Students from UM - Universiti Malaya was having fundraising from us... I thought that they can get those money from the government as they are belong to the government university but not the private one... I don't know... I give them nothing... XD Just W.E.I.R.D!!

2 comments:

Diabolo Boy said...

wow..
quite a long post,
i juz 轻轻带过as my home here was raining,
this post got abit point,
compare to laz post,
biaoz..
that day was really funny,
i juz quite enjoy..
lolx..

Normal Ling said...

point shir~