Monday, January 18, 2010

I Miss....

Well.... I still haven't get back my laptop yet due to some reason that i don't what is that... I just miss my laptop much as it wasn't at home for almost one week... And in this one week, i was using my brother's laptop as well... How sad case is it... =(

And i miss Starbucks and Subway too... I used to have a cup of Starbucks last Saturday as my brother was at Sunway Pyramid and i asked him to buy one for me... Start to miss it now.... About Subway.... OK!!! I have Subway as my dinner twice a week last week... Yummy!!! It was just so that nice and delicious.... Oh My God!!! I'm addicted... =D

-That's All!!-

3 comments:

KH said...

I borrow you my laptop la...
haha

Diabolo Boy said...

hehe..
another pointless post..
hey biaoz..

Normal Ling said...

coon: sure ma?? or u wanna give me, no need borrow... XD

diabolo boy:=='