Friday, November 27, 2009

Wednesday~~

Went to Book Fair at The Mines... A plan of my brother as his friend wanna treat him a meal due to his birthday... (His birthday was kinda long time ago... -Refer to the blog post "Tenji"-)

Walking alone after went in to the hall as our taste was not the same... Meet Phui Ann and her friend there... I SMS her said that i will go to book fair before going out and she said that she will call me when she reach there... So that's why... Walk together with them... Yup!!! Not so lonely... =)

MY FM特工队was there... So, left Phui Ann and her friend, i went to play with my mum... You won't know how lucky i am if i didn't tell u right??? Hehehesss =D Hmmm... What i won from them?? I won two tickets for the autograph session of 神木与瞳and Evan Yo... And i also won two movie preview screening tickets(首映礼) for the movie "The Princess and The Frog"... Don't feel jealous... X) I'm just that lucky that day... Wakaka=D

Went back to find Phui Ann again and walk with them... Later that, my mum called me to have lunch... Sushi King AGAIN... I know that it's my brother's idea as he doesn't has other choices except these types of things... Haih... Anyway... Just eat as i can... =)

I wanna buy StarBucks after that... But, i just feel so so full... I ate sooo much... So, just forgot it...=) Back home!!! The hot day makes me fainted~~

P/S: Evan Yo and神木与瞳, wait for me!!! I will be there... Weeee=DDD

No comments: