Saturday, November 14, 2009

Job-ing~

Went to Pavilion with Jia Xin on Wednesday as she want to buy a bag at the Nike shop... I just accompanied her... =)

After buying her bag, we went to MCKY as I'm finding a Mickey Mouse key chain for my phone... I planned to buy there but it was so so expensive... A key chain there cost RM49.90... Oh My God!!! How expensive is that... So, i didn't buy at last...

Then, she want to find a job for herself for the coming holiday... So, we just walked around Pavilion and find some shop that needs part-timer... I want to find a job for myself too... But i don't have the time to do that... Holidays are just full of practice... Gosh!!!

Four years in secondary... Some other people had have so much job experience but i neither have it... Just think how sad it is... =( Anything... I just hope that i can have a job for myself as soon as possible...

No comments: