Sunday, November 15, 2009

The End~

Form 4 life has come to an end... I had started to miss my class somehow... =(

Life after exam was just that boring till I'm going to feel crazy... But thanks for those movies... It's kinda nice... Somehow i had missed some times with my class... That's why i hate having holidays during class... It's just... I tried to have some happy hour with my classmates but i can't... How sad it was...

Anyway... It's quite happy to be with some of them... Having fun times with Jia Xin, Tze Yang, Man Ling and Swee Meng while cutting those paper... I had addicted on it as honestly... And having movies... Thanks teacher for CSI: Miami and another movie that i had forgotten the name of it... Thanks Coon for G.I.Joe... It's nice...=) Thanks for poker card but not poker face or poker king... =P Thanks for Tug Of War... It's super exciting... And my class had been K.O by 4A Ren in 5 seconds...== Thanks for Speed Stacks... It's very very nice and I enjoyed it much...=D Thanks for everything that brings happy and fun to me...=]

Last day of school tomorrow... I'm going to take my report card... Actually, i had knew my result... Not bad although i didn't have the marks that same with the first semester... But i think that's enough for me as i didn't really tried my best in the second semester exams compare to the first semester... =X (Details will be post after i have had my report card... Stay tuned!!!)

Anyway... Some of us will meet next year in the same class... So... just meet next year... WakakaXD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome next year new class togethe rba...actually same haha...no miss me la?

Normal Ling said...

got la...
=)
like long time no see u le leh...

HoLee :) said...

haha..you want to be in US to see obama..can de..in your dream la..xP