Sunday, November 22, 2009

Last Day of School~~ =D

How that long time i didn't be up here to update my blog... Sorry for my laziness as i start being like this since holidays start... Or exams over?? Anyway... Here i am finally...

Last day of school - Monday... No class of course... Just went to school for the report card and band practice... Pity me... Everyone of my friends went out to have fun but me... Anything... Four period time in class... Done nothing except taking photos with friends... Oh yea... Nearly forgot about the presentation... It's nice!! Kinda like it... Thanks to the one who made it... =)

Before school ends, we have something like a cake cutting ceremony... Oh dear, cake from Secret Recipe... I love that most!!! Weee =D So, have a slice of cake before i meet band members...

Have my lunch after the cake with the Form 2 and Form 3 band members at canteen... Looks so old among them... After my lunch, went into band room to have a rest... Then have a nap...

Later that, went to fall in in the hall... But 阿水asked us not to fall in first but finished the food that prepared there first... WakakaXD So, no doubt... We went to eat again except me... I just drank a cup of Ribena... =P (And I'm dieting now!!!)

Went to fall in again in seriously... Then we started practice... A day gone without any surprised... Back home at about 3.30 pm... My mum came and fetched me as i asked to... This is because the Rapid KL bus changed their routine... Damn!!! And i still don't how to take the bus now... What to do??!!

Oh yea... Nearly forgot about something that need to tell... My result for my honeymoon Form 4 year: 79.5XX =D I had forgot the last two numbers and I'm lazy to check it again in my report card... ><

P/S 1: Tze Yang had changed his blog... Just have a visit...=) http://diabolodream.blogspot.com/
P/S 2: Stay tuned for photos taken~~ =D

No comments: