Friday, November 27, 2009

2012

I know that I'm outdated... But SHUT UP!!! I wanna watch this movie for a long time... But i can't find a suitable time for myself to stepped out from my house... Until this Monday, while i was in FB, my mum suddenly asked me what movie that the cinema had for tomorrow... The question shocked me!!! So, i went to find the showing time for this movie - 2012... (But my mother hope to watch "A Christmas Carol"...== Anyway, our last decision was "2012")

Done the phone reservation and looking forward the next day - Tuesday...=) Went to British Council first to pay the fees for the next term... By the way, i miss you guys...=) My mum nearly lost at the town centre because of driving the wrong way... But, finally and luckily, we reached our destination - Pavilion, safe... Met Kenneth and his friends there after movie... =)

I went to take the ticket first while my mum was finding parking at the basement... Then, went to find Jia Xin to take something from her as she was doing part time there... Saw Yingz also... She went to find Jia Xin too... Having a small chit-chat with them and i quickly go and find my mother after that...

Then we went to have a walk first as the movie still haven't start... Later, went to buy popcorn, ice lemon tea and corn... My brother wants it...== Went in to the hall... WooHoo!!! (I was looking forward for this movie long long time...=D)
This movie.... Kinda nice and exciting... As honestly, you can't deny that it was not a nice movie... It was nice... Or somehow you can use OK to describe it as well... And for the ending part, it was kinda touching as i cried inside the cinema AGAIN... Oh yea... I accidentally heard that the background music was nice for the ending part... It's something like horn and trombone - fanfare and brassy... I love that much...^^ And i hope to buy the soundtrack for this movie after i had heard that... =D I love the sound effect in this movie...

After finished watching that movie, i just think that... Maybe, we should try not to pollute the environment and start doing recycle from now on... Maybe, we should try to love our family, but not hate them, and cherish every moment with them... Maybe, we should do what we want now so that we won't felt regret when we are not able to do such things anymore... Maybe, we should love our partner too!!! =) Maybe and maybe... More and more...It's important for everyone of us including the one who are reading now RIGHT?? Yes!! You are the one!!! =DD

Anyway... I love "Adrian" in the movie... He looks kinda handsome right... Hehehesss... And the FAKE Obama - President Wilson... He is just that kind??? Yup, somehow for that... =) But i hope that the real one won't die like that... If that really do, i will be sad enough... Oh yea... And the two children... Cute enough that i like... I love all of them in the movie as well...

Adrian President Wilson... As honestly, he looks alike with the real one...
Lily...
James

And a word from Adrian in that movie that i feel so nice.... "If humans stop fighting, at that time, they lost their humanity." It's kinda meaningful...=) Just have a share...

P/S: I hate the one who sat beside me... Her bracelet was so that noisy... And she blocked my sight!!! She walked in and out to the toilet when i was watching the movie...(Although just only for one time) Damn her!!!扫兴!!! Don't dare to do this if you sit beside me in the cinema hall... ><

No comments: