Tuesday, November 3, 2009

School Reopens

As honestly, I'm looking forward for the school reopens after those wasting - timed - holiday... You wouldn't know how happy i am when the day of school reopens getting nearer and nearer... =)

But today... When i started the first period of class, i just feel that it's nothing difference between those holidays and school reopens... It was just wasting my time... 10 period for today... I have two period time of class and four period time of band practice... Oh My God!!! I just tried to have one more period time of class but i can't...

I had planned to write letter to someone, but at last, i didn't do it!!! Having chit chat with my friends for times... Have a slept for a period of time... Gosh!!! The same word that i can say - TORTURING ME!!! =(

I just hope to have something meaningful and useful to do in class... Not chit-chatting... Not band practice too!!! Just others that are meaningful... T.T How sad to be...

No comments: