Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thursday~

Having band practice... It actually started at Wednesday - the day that i went to do a new passport... But i skipped it because of the long queues and the slow motion of the workers there... So, i must be present for the practice... =)

Date my clarinetists to have lunch at Mutiara... But just only Wan Yi and Jee Yean came... They put my aeroplane??? I don't know... Don't ask me about them... After having lunch, we walked in to the primary school near my school... Mei Ling's mum saw us and honk us... I get shocked for that...

Time passes by and i went back home after practice of course...

For the next day... Went to band practice because of those new members... It's a responsibility for a section leader... Get exhausted because of them... =.= But luckily later of that, we can play some easy music with them... I just enjoy the time during we were playing the music... =)

No comments: