Friday, November 13, 2009

Tenji~

WooHoo~ Finally, i found an opportunity to have a dinner at Tenji on Sunday as that day was my brother's birthday... Happy Birthday!!

We went to British Council first as that day was the Parent's Day... My dad and mum attended that... My teacher said that i have good behaviour in class and i paid attention for every lesson...=) She still said that i'm so active in giving opinion during class... Wakaka... Felt happy when i heard this...

Went back home after this as it's still early... Have a nap in the living room while the TV is on... When i woke up, it's about 6 o'clock and we need to get out to go to Tenji... How fast time pass... So, please use your time wisely...

Reach Tenji... It was fully booked that day... Luckily i had made a phone reservation the day before that... There were so many people and the place as bigger than Jogoya... WooHoo~~ Feeling so exciting... =D As i had wanted to come to this place for a long time...

I saw my relatives there... They were having their meal there too... Oh My Gosh!! There were having many things to eat... It's more than Jogoya... Love it!!! I drank white wine there although they don't serve that stuff for guest under 18... It's just so that nice... You know... I love to drink wine... =D

Keep taking those food and eat... Woah!!! That's so nice!!! What a long time i didn't have buffet... XD At last, i went to take Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream... I just love Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream much!!! But it's having long queue... So i went to take again later... It was still having long long queue... At last, it just left about 10 minutes and i just have it and finished it... NICE!!!

Before going back home,we had have a walk at Solaris Mont Kiara... Nice place it is... And the point is - It has two-storey Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream shop!!! Gosh!!! If you are free, fetch me there and date me there... I will treat you Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream...=> Back home will a big stomach i have...

What a nice day... Tenji~~ Hope to have it again although my dad said that it was the FIRST and the LAST for us...=)

4 comments:

KH said...

Nvm...next time bring you go again...
hey, u got stole Tenji's clip mah?
I got one at my home now...
haha

Normal Ling said...

wat lar...
i stole Jogoya de la...
hehes=)

KH said...

haiz...pity
tis also need to steal...
i giv you la...

Tenji n Jogoya,
which one you like?
or both?

Normal Ling said...

but not me steal de la...
my bro steal de...