Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stay Tuned For Photos~ =)

Child of me and Tze Yang...
(Actually, it's just a genetic test that given by our Science teacher...) 初一时的清纯样XD
现在,高一的XX样
Quote from 4A Zhong:
I Don't Think,
I Feel
=)
(Please don't notice the body shape... Holidays' fault...) From left: Me, Tze Yang, Jia Xin
(Kesiannya Tze Yang...)



Xiao Mike^ and Me with her spec...
HazeL

HazeL noob look
Xiao Mike and HazeL

Wei Kang...
A person that are full of cold jokes...
She pushed me... So that's why the photo is blur...



Man Ling... She said that she's cute in the picture...
Hong Jie... He's same class with me since Form 3 Yi Pei... 2010年高二文忠的班花..
(I'm ugly in this picture...)
Kher Jia... She was same class with me when Form 1 and now...
=)

2 comments:

Diabolo Boy said...

初一跟现在的样子比,
walau e..
另一个人,lolz..

Normal Ling said...

haha...
change lots leh...