Sunday, November 22, 2009

17/11/09 - Tuesday

WooHoo!!! First day of holiday... As honestly, i tried my best not to hate holidays as holidays make me feel boring till crazy... And holidays make me fat... Yes!!!Holidays' fault if i become fat... WakakaXD

Went out to Mid Valley with Jeff as he had promised me weeks ago and i asked to... Haha=) The first time i didn't late for date with friends as the time that we meet for this time was decided by me... I decided to meet at 11.30am but not 11am... I really can't reach there at 11am as i will wake up late every time... =P

But, he was late... Anyway, by the time, i went to Signature The Gardens to do something that ordered by my mum... Then, i went to Guardian to buy something for myself... After that, went back to the place that we gonna meet - McDonald's in front of the cinema... Finally, he arrived...

Planned to watch 2012 at first... We both think that's nice and its opinions from our friends... But, when we went to buy the ticket for the movie, there were no more place except the two rows in front of the screen... Damn to the cinema!! That day wasn't holiday!! Fine... We gave up for 2012 and watched "The Time Traveler's Wife"... That's Mei Ling's movie... Weee=)

Went for a walk first as the movie haven't start... We went to find some handphones as his handphone had spoilt... He planned to buy a new one... After that, we went to have lunch... I'm kinda full so i didn't ate much... Not dieting...X)

Went back to GSC to have our movie... =) Not bad... Kinda nice movie... It's quite touching at the end of the movie... Jeff nearly cried... And i feel that the movies that i watched these days were kinda belong to touching style... You will nearly cried out when you watched... Anyway, it's nice... =) After movie, went for a walk again... Treated him a scoop of Gelato Ice-Cream as he treated me the movie ticket too... Thanks to him... =) At 5 o'clock, my mum came and i gonna back home... He accompanied me to go and find my mum... Oh dear... Raining outside... It's just raining these days... T.T

Thanks Jeff's accompaniment and Sorry to make you feel bored if i do... =)

No comments: