Friday, November 27, 2009

The Mines AGAIN...

Went to The Mines AGAIN... No doubt!!! I just don't want to stay at home everyday, doing the same things... (Laptop is my boyfriend now!!! I face him everyday, every moment!!!XD)

Accidentally meet my cousin there... Have lunch together... My mum treated them... The restaurant was freaky expensive... == A 5 people lunch cost RM63.50... What we ate was nothing special, just that normal... Something wrong maybe... Anyway... I'm not the one who paid, my mum do... Hehess

Then, went to have a walk there... Buy some clothes for the coming vacation... =) And have a slice of cake at Secret Recipe as the car wash to the car haven't finish... Having promotion there... You will get a cup of tea or coffee free if you order a slice of cake... (Time limited: 3-6pm) I had ordered a slice of fat-free chocolate cake... Yes!!! I'm dieting now... For the coming Sunday... But i know that it won't be successful... =P Anyway, what can i do now is DIETING!!! I can do it...=) I will try my best to do it...

I saw a nice jacket at Nike... Black with gold colour zip... Just try to imagine...=) Tried to buy it... But the price was... RM129 for one... I will ask my mum to pay it if i can do that... Hehe=D

Back home after car wash had finished... I feel frustrated for the freaky hot weather these days... SHIT!!!

No comments: