Friday, May 1, 2009

During Class

Me=)

Phui Ann=)

.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......

Actually, it is just a "paper" phone that having the same size with the real one... Looks real right?? Haha=) I brought to school yesterday to have some fun...Some of my friends get tricked because of this... I keep taking photo of my friends with this phone.. Some of them thought that it is a real phone and they just ran away from me... Kinda funny...

I took photo of Pui Yee... She saw it and she asked me:" Eh, you have change your phone?" Haha... Damn funny...

And my BM teacher... During her class, i took out the phone and looked like i was recording what she was doing... She saw me taking a phone... So she walked to my place and asked me what was i doing... Then when i showed her the phone, she felt like get tricked... Hehe

And Su Nuan... I borrowed my phone to her... Then later i told her that my phone is very thin... Thin till i can put it in my file... Then she asked me:" How thin is your phone?" I answered her:" Give me back the phone and i will showed you..." Then she gave me back the phone... So, i opened my file and put it into the file... Suddenly, she became speechless and looked at me... XD

But some of them were still quite co-operate... When they saw me taking photo for them, they smiled with the phone... Haha... Get fun with this "paper" phone...
_________________________________________________

很像吧?
其实它是一个用纸做的电话而已,只是有着真电话的大小。。
昨天拿去学校玩,一见到人就拿出来拍他们的照片。。
很多人都以为是真的, 就用手遮着他们的脸不要给我拍。。
看到佩仪,也一样拿出来拍他。。
怎知他什么都没有做,也没有用手着脸,就说了一句话:“你换了新的电话?”
超搞笑。。

上国文节的时候,我拿出来装作要录老师上课的状况。。
他看到我拿着电话,便走过来问我在做什么。。
我就给他看我手上的电话咯。。
结果,他就被我给炸到了。。

还有素暖。。
他跟我借来看,我就借他咯。。
然后我就跟他讲:“我的电话薄到可以放进file里面。。”
他就问回我:“是么?有几薄哦??”
我就跟他讲:“你拿来,我示范给你看。。”
他就还回给我。。
然后我就打开我的file,把电话放进去。。
他也是给我炸到了。。

但是还是有些人愿意和我配合。。
一见到我拿电话拍他们,就笑得很灿烂。。
哈哈。。

No comments: