Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher's Day!!!

Today is Teacher's Day for my school... This is the first time that the school let us to have a small party in our class to celebrate this festival...

Some of my classmates brought some food for us... Such as fried rice, fried noodles, spaghetti, nugget, salad and many things... Some were just delicious and i like it very much... Of course, i had also brought some food for this party... My mum made some cheese tarts for me to brought to the school... It was damn nice...


My friends all like it very much... One of my friend still thought that i bought it and brought it to the school... How a success for my mum... There still have cakes and some dessert... I love one of the cake but it was kinda sweet... It's still nice!!!

We have a guitar performance from Kenneth and Aaron... Next, we have singing performance from Yoong Wei And Kher Jia with the song "When You Say Nothing At All"... Aaron played the guitar again for this performance... Last performance was performed by Tze Yang with his diabolo... Oh My God!!! It was soooo nice... Tze Yang was sooo perfect... If you were there, i sure that you won't miss this perfect and nice performance...

We still snatched teachers with other classes... Some of our teachers came late because they were stars and they need to go to many places... (One of my teacher said it...)

Our teachers came one by one... Having their food and chit-chat with some of us... The atmosphere were quite nice... I love it... Before the teachers came to our class, they were watching the performance that perform by the students from Senior 3 in the hall... That time, our class's atmosphere was better than 4S Xiao because at that time, they were doing their homework... Oh My God!!!

In the morning, we were having assembly... Everyone were not paying attention to what the headmaster said... Maybe we all were too happy... It was just very noisy at that time...

After the party, there still have some food left... So i took some and brought it to the office to give out to all the teacher... Before that, i also took some of the cheese tarts to give out to my friends... They all want to have a try after i told them that i will bring cheese tarts today...

Happy times goes fast as no longer time, we need to clean up the mess... Then we went back home... A happy day... I had ate three cheese tarts as everyone just ate one... Haha^^ I finished the last one too!!!

Thank you my mum that she had made so many cheese tarts for today's party... Everyone loves it... A big successful!!!=) And Happy Teacher's Day to all my teachers... Thank you for your teaching these years...

12 comments:

yi huan said...

ty for ur tar~
so nice~~
ty wan ling~

Normal Ling said...

haha...
welcome~

Ray said...

eh!!
tat tart de picture!!
very special when i scroll up n down..
erm..
U understand wat i mean?

Normal Ling said...

dun understand leh...

Diabolo Boy said...

thx ya..
lolx..
yesterday was great,
food also not bad,
nvr try ur tart be4 leh,
regret now,
lolx..

Normal Ling said...

haha...
welcome...
next time if i got more de then i bring for u and try lo...^^

kheryin said...

sibeh感动你特地拿来给我们吃=D

Ray said...

当你开着那个post的位子的时候..
你scroll你的mouse让你的screen往下再往上..
你的tart好像也在变..

Normal Ling said...

touching leh...
haha...
=)

Normal Ling said...

i still cannot do the effect la...
dunno is i too stupid or u too childish liao...
==

Ray said...

Huh!!
Say me childish!!
U win u win..
U be careful ah!!

KherJia Lee said...

haha.helo wan ling=)