Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lonely~~

Being lonely in front of the laptop... Thinking about the website that i can surf for it... But nothing came out from my mind...

Lee Hom's concert today... Happy Concerting to Chan, Mei Ling, Pui Yee, Wan Yi and Zi Xin... They all feel so so happy and excited for the whole day... Just because of the handsome guy - Lee Hom... ==

Listening to "The Phantom Of The Opera" now... Thinking about just now... My instructor said that he wanna give up for this song because we didn't practice this song for already three weeks... So, we didn't play well for this song today... Again and again... Haih... Hopeless for this song...

Having Add Math test on next Monday again... I don't wanna fail again... Actually, i feel quite confidence for this subject... But after i had failed on my first exam, i really feel hopeless about this... I try to do better in every time's exam but still having the same result... Failed!!! Although the second time of the exam have some improvement, but i still failed on it!!! I will try my best for Monday's exam... Add oil for myself!!!=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really duno want how to say you all liao la...

再说下去。。也是没有用。
不要再令教练失望,可以吗??

kheryin said...

pls la
istall chinese star la
haha
long time din go canteen liao ar u
monday come la

Normal Ling said...

i got blog on chinese liao de la...