Saturday, May 16, 2009

Free From Exam...

Just free from exam... But exam still continue on next week... Oh My God!!! I'm going to die for it... Say about how i feel for each subject on these days...

Book Keep: Very good for this... A big confidence for this subject...

Add Math: Easy than what i think... My teacher set the paper... I thought that it will be very difficult, but luckily not... Thanks!!

Malay: Speechless for this...

Geography: Going to have a date with coffin...

English: Oh My God!!! Quite easy... But about the composition... Erm... I don't know...

Ekonomi Asas: Just like having Malay test as all the question were in subjective form... I think that my Ekonomi's result will better than my Malay's result if Ekonomi Asas is a paper something like Malay...

Chinese: Damn shit for this paper... A language test but we need to memorize all the things just like memorizing History... The first time i feel hopeless to this subject...

Pendidikan Moral: Because of Chinese, i gave up for this paper... Another girl friend of the coffin...

1 comment:

KH said...

Book Keep: Very good for this... A big confidence for this subject...

Add Math: Easy than what i think... My teacher set the paper... I thought that it will be very difficult, but luckily not... Thanks!!



zzz...sibeh lanC
pro la pro la