Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wesak Day

It's time to have blog in English again as the last two blogs are in Chinese... Many of my friends dislike my blog because they are all in English and they hate English... Fine... Anything... Just do what you like... I can't control everyone right??=)

A nice holiday today... I tried to made myself not to touch the computer but have my study as the mid-year exam is coming... And my homework haven't finish too... Yes... I did it... I didn't touch the computer but i have watched a whole day television... Oh My God!!! Feel so regret after the day... I done nothing on this nice holiday but just keep watching the television programme... It was just a good opportunity to let me study... Fine!!! It's over!!!

And my brother's laptop... While i was watching the television programme, he brought it down to the living room and put it there... This just make me touched the computer for a while... So... Actually i had touched the computer... But not mine, is my brother's... Anything... Just felt regret for that day... T.T

No comments: