Saturday, May 23, 2009

Painting...

Our school were having painting activity today... Oh My God!!! Torturing me... It was quite a tired job as we need to paint the whole class...

I have painted two of the small wall... Tired till i wanna sleep at the staircase... While i was painting, the roller that i use dropped down suddenly... Frightened all my friends... Walking here and there without doing anything for a long time after i had painted the wall... Just wanna have a rest...

After school, i still need to have band practice... Oh My... Tried not to fall asleep during practice... But, i can't... I really feel tired... So finally, i had slept for a while without anyone attention... Haha... I know I'm doing a wrong action...

At last, the practice end... A day gone too... Good bye to Phantom as we meet at every Thursday and Saturday... Went back home by KTM today... Thanks for an Indian girl that she help me to carry my books while she was sitting and i was standing... She knows Chinese!!! So she talked to me in Chinese... Oh My God!!! Quite a few Indian people know Chinese these days...

Reach home at about 8.45pm... It is not the first time for me as i did it quite a few time... Sometimes i even reach home at 9pm... So that's the time i have my dinner... Anything...=)

No comments: