Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Over!!

Oh yea... Exam is just over... I'm free!!! Getting away from exam...

About the subject after Saturday:-

Science: Still OK!!

Sejarah: Better than what i think... But doesn't mean that i will have high marks for this...

History: Oh My God!!! Way to the dating with her boyfriend -- Coffin...

Art: At a OK situation...

Modern Maths: Damn difficult for this paper... I thought that just only i feel that it was difficult... But luckily all of my friends include the professional in my friends feel it too... Fine... It's over!!!

Back home at 10.30am today... When i reached home, my brother haven't wake up... Haha... Still having breakfast at this time...

Actually i will go to Sunway Lagoon with my friends today after the torturing exam... But suddenly this plan canceled... Nevermind... Relax at home is also a good activity too!=)

No comments: