Friday, May 1, 2009

Pot-Luck

Just came back from the pot-luck activity alone... And it is time to blogging!!!=)

Some food were nice and i love it very much... But some are just OK OK... I saw Domino Pizzas again... Oh My God!! I felt regret that i had finished one regular Domino Pizza for my lunch today as my parents were not at home and my brother didn't want pizza but just only garlic bread and onion rings... So i just finished it... When i saw it again just now at the pot-luck activity, i just felt weird...

Damn boring being at the pot-luck activity... This is why i came back alone... People that don't have friends here will be boring such as me... My brother has his friends that are same school with him or "ball mates"... My mom and my grandmother have their friends which having the same"aunty" topics such as about their children, plants in their house or anything that are not suitable for me... My father... Ya... He has no friends actually but he just knew some just now... So, he has friends too... And just left me living in the world that full of lonely... Walking here and there... Nothing to do except eat... Keep eating non-stop...

Of course, i found something that are special and new...

This is a puff... They have cream inside it and some topping at the top of the puff as you can see it in the picture... The flavour of the cream will change according to the topping... Just like if you have the topping in chocolate flavour then the cream will be in chocolate too... Kinda nice and i love it very much...

So how you can get it?? Haha=) Remember the logo below...
Yes... This is the logo of the puff that i recommend for all of you... If you really want to have a try for the delicious puff... Go to Pavilion and buy it... The store is just opposite the supermarket at the LG floor... (Where J.Co is...)=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is "pot-luck"..???

chinese call wat???

Normal Ling said...

i dunno wat this word call in chinese...
pot-luck juz something like a party that each house need to contribute a dish to the party...