Friday, May 29, 2009

Holiday~

Finally, holiday is here... I had waited this moment for a long time...

Having camp during holiday... It haven't arrived yet but i already feel tired... Oh My God!! I can't think how can i live for that three days as these days i already feel tired and not enough time to sleep...

Except camp, i think i will have most of my time being at home... I had planned to go to MPYO concert during holiday... But the ticket had sold out!!! So fast!!! But it is good too... As i have more time to relax and rest at home...

Then... Maybe i will busy dating with my boyfriend... And my boyfriend is.......... HOLIDAY!!! Haha... I think some of you had get tricked right?? XD

I will go to Jogoya again on Monday... ^^ Such a long time i didn't have buffet after the date with my friends on March's holiday... I want to go Tenji... A Japanese buffet too... Quite nice...

I have a free movie ticket because of my birthday... Haha... Planning to have a movie for next month... So so nice... What a long time that i didn't stepped into the cinema... I am going to have a haircut during this holiday too... I need to have a nice hairstyle for my birthday...=)

At last... Happy Holiday to all of you!!!

No comments: