Thursday, April 30, 2009

Labour Day~

It is Labour Day after today's 12am... Thanks God to let me have a holiday to relax and rest at home...

Actually, it will have three days of holiday but my "dear" school still have class on Saturday... So we still need to go back to school on Saturday... And of course, we still have band practice on Saturday too... Oh My God!! What a torturing day after Labour Day...

Tomorrow will have a performance at my school... I do to participate it... But because of the timing problem, i need to cancel it... If the school be smarter, let Saturday be a holiday too, i will be present on tomorrow's performance... But, just wake up!!! This is impossible... Sorry to my Clarinetist and my band mates for tomorrow's absent... I didn't mean to absent for that...

Having pot-luck at my housing area tomorrow... Going to participate it but i think i will be very lonely because i don't have any friends here... None of them... Anything... Maybe i will pack all the food that i want to eat back to my house and have it with my TV programme... =)

Tiring for this week... Don't know why... Just feel tired and lack of sleep... I want to have more time to sleep... Oh My God!!!

No comments: