Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday~

Haha...=)

Know many things from my Add Maths teacher today... Some are quite funny... Haha...=) We talked about Lala... A Math teacher in my school... Kinda old... I think she are about 60++ now... My Add Math teacher said that she was his Math teacher while he was Form 1 at Chong Hwa... And he said this to us... Kinda funny...

"She stood very straight when she was teaching last time, but now she are standing not very straight when she is teaching..."
(“他以前教书的时候是站很直的,可是现在不直了。。”)

From that sentence we can know that Lala is old now... Haha=)

After my band practice, my mum came and fetched me... My father and my grandmother are not at Kuala Lumpur... So we went to Bukit Bintang to have our dinner... Passed by Sungai Wang and you know who i saw??? You won't know... I saw Fish Leong... Haha=) Very beautiful because of making-up... My mum said that her eyes are very big... Then i told her, if i know how to make-up, my eyes will also be very big... Maybe will bigger than her too... ^^

Have our dinner at a restaurant at Sungai Wang - Sushi Station... I thought that it was a Japanese restaurant, but when i saw the menu, it is not... Anything... As long as i have my dinner...

After buying a jacket for myself and a birthday present for Chu Qi, we went back home... Nice day=)

2 comments:

kheryin said...

fish leong?
haha
rmb last time we saw zhong xiao yu?=)

Normal Ling said...

remember la...
and the leng zai also...
ha=)