Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Result~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I just wanna shout here...

Monday... I had have my Add Math exam... I didn't know how to do the last question... So i just gave up for that... For the other four question, i didn't have enough time to finish it... Anything... Went back home... I counted that about how many marks i can get for the exam... I had counted that i won't failed at the exam...

Tuesday... I think that my teacher didn't sleep on Monday... He have finish marking it... Oh My God!!! Kinda fast like the lightning... Maybe he is faster... He gave us back the paper... I got quite low marks as i have tuition outside the school and i shouldn't have this kind of low marks... Teacher gave me back the paper with an eye full of disappointed... Maybe i have really made him feel disappointed because of my marks...

My marks were just at the border line... Never mind... I just forced to accept it because i haven't failed for that... But when i was checking the paper, i saw that my teacher marked wrong a question... As a honest student, i went out to tell my teacher... Then while he was changing the marks, he asked me that why i have such a bad result for this exam... I just replied :"I don't know..." Ya... I also don't know why i have such a bad result...

Never mind... This is not the point... The most important point is, while he was changing the marks, he said:" Aiyo... Failed already..." Ya... Then after he had finish changing the marks, i quickly went back to my place because my tears was going to drop out from my eyes... While i walked back, he asked me for my class number... Luckily my tears didn't dropped out...

Reached my place... Look down and immediately, my tears dropped out... It was just a very bad result for me... After i had my Math tuition, i never failed before for my Math exam... This is the first time... Then when my teacher continued the class, he keep looking at me... (Maybe...) Maybe my eye was red or... He told us that:" Aiyo... Just a test only..." Speechless for what he said...

Never mind... He will have another test again... I won't failed for Add Math test again... NEVER!!!

7 comments:

sEnGz said...

i think its because the papers to easy to mark coz a lot of blank spaces. haha...

HoLee :) said...

Gambateh o~
u can de! ^^

Ray said...

Wei..
Gambateh ya!!
Add maths very easy wan..
U can overcome it easily..
More practice..

kheryin said...

enn
next time gah yao ar~

KH said...

Luckily, i didn't failed...Aiya, failed onli mah, juz forget it and try harder, study harder...
you can do it, gah yaw!

KH said...

lolx, marks onli mah....who cares??

gah yaw hor, start study geometry liao, my weakest subject.i have to study harder

Normal Ling said...

dare u say u dun cares marks??