Friday, April 17, 2009

I Am The Conductor!!

Almost forgot about this "important" competition... Although two teams of my class didn't get in to the final but at least we had tried our best right?? =)

Haha... From the title, you will know that i am the conductor for this competition... My first time of being a conductor just because of a choir competition... Kinda nervous... Although i have done the same thing in front of my dear Clarinetist... But i don't think that they were understanding what i am doing that time...

The song for this competition is "A Whole New World"... Nice song... I love this song very very much... But this song have its difficulty in it... Girls can't sing the high notes in this song, but just only a few of them... Boys can't sing the lower notes in this song also... Oh My God... Anything...

The day of the competition... I was very very nervous because this was really my first time... Kenneth keep telling me not to be so nervous... Thanks Kenneth... ^^ Everyone has a nice smile during singing especially Yong Wei... Thanks for being so co-operation... Haha

My job was just keep reminding them to smile during singing the song... But i think somebody hate smiling right? Maybe... They was like been forced to smile... Anything... As long as you had smiled during the competition, that's fine...

After the competition, i continued my band practice... Actually, i didn't expected that we will get in to the final... So... When the result was announced on Wednesday, i didn't have any feel for that...

Tiring on Saturday... Reach home at about 9.30pm and have my "dinner" at about 10pm... Just something like having supper...

No comments: