Friday, April 3, 2009

Stupid!!!

In this blog, i am going to admit that "I am very very stupid!!!"

I have changed my computer for about a month... Now i am using my father's laptop... So... My father's laptop=my computer...

That day that i don't know when was it,my father told me to type a document in Chinese... I told him that the laptop don't have Chinese Star so i cannot finished the work... But he told me that the computer have it... My brother also said that the computer cannot type Chinese word... But he seems like don't believe what both of us said... So he on the computer and checked... Finally, he checked it out... It really can type Chinese word in this computer...

Oh My God!!! I'm really stupid... I had used this computer for already one month and i don't know anything...

我是一个大笨蛋!!!

3 comments:

sEnGz said...

things could be solved in a few minutes if i were in ur hse that weekend. ahahahahhaha.....

Normal Ling said...

==
speechless...

coon said...

luckily, you know that youvery stupid, i thought you still don't know...

ok de la, the people who know herself very noob not considered as very noob....

try to change become smarter la...
but don't smarter than me....