Sunday, April 5, 2009

Second Class

Having the second class for British Council today... Happy=)

Today, my teacher didn't come because of not feeling well... So a guy came in to the class and replace her to teach us today... His name is Pete...

Erm... We were still having the same poem for today's lesson - The Road Not Taken from Robert Frost... Still having the topic -- Decision... Because the poem is about decision... So... That's why for our topic today...

We were having a quite fun activity today... The teacher wants us to find some information about the poet... Sounds boring right??? But the point is: We need to find the information from the Internet... So it is the time to surf the Net... But where to get the computer??? This is the point... Needn't we went down to the hall and use the computer there??No no no...

The teacher suddenly pushed a kinda big trolley in to the class... I just wondering what he was going to do... And no longer time, he took about 7 or 8 laptop out from the trolley... Oh My God... Kinda amazing that there have laptops in the trolley... I saw the trolley when i was having my first class in British Council, putting outside the classroom and i was just wondering what was inside... And for today's lesson, i had know what's inside... Haha^^

Having the activity in groups... So two people in a group... I was being in a same group with Anis,a girl that accompanied me to KLCC last week and today... Quite nice having group with her... I was controlling the laptop to find some information and she was writing down the answer that we had find from the Net... Damn nice... Now, i am thinking that how rich was British Council to buy so many laptops... HeheXD

After class, it was still raining outside... I think rain never stops before... My mum is waiting me at KLCC... So i need to walk there... And Anis, Aliyah, Isabelle and i were going to walk to KLCC... Isabelle has an umbrella with her... But i didn't share with her... I just use my file as an umbrella... She just keep asking me did i want to share the umbrella with her... But it's really no need... You can share with Aliyah or Anis because they don't have neither an umbrella nor a file...

When i walked in to the shopping centre, the first thing i done is went to the box office of MPO to take some information about the concerts recently... No longer time, this will be my habit...^^ Then i went to Isetan to find my mum... We bought some Sushi and some Teriyaki Chicken from there... Sushi is for my supper and Teriyaki Chicken is for my dinner... (It's nice...)

Then after that,we went back home... On the way back home,the rain get bigger and bigger... I didn't know how big was that because i was sleeping in the car... XD Reach home at about 6...

That's all i think for my lovely "British Council" Day... Nice and i really feel happy to have tuition at British Council...

P/S: I think Jia Ying will feel jealous when she is reading at this blog... Haha=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grammar mistake!!

"neither an umbrella or a file..."

is neither...nor

Ray said...

Haha..
Yala..
envy till die!!
Wan ling ah!!
Ask him open a class for me!!

Normal Ling said...

haha...
u think i who o...
call him open then he will open meh??
u call la...
u say u r lam feng de wife...
then he will open liao...
haha