Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tuesday~

My mum's car broke down at my school... How come??

Raining heavily this day... So i called my mum to come to my school to fetch me back home... Because you know... Going back home with bus in a rainy day is a very difficult thing... People who going back home with bus everyday will know the feeling...

About 4.30pm, i called my mum to come to my school... Then she reached my school at about 5pm... So she called me to come out... Suddenly she heard a sound from her car... So she off the engine and went down to see what had happened... But nothing happened... So she went up the car again and start the engine... But, she can't start the engine... Oh My God!!!

She had tried many times... But the engine still can't start... So she went down and checked again... My mum thought that it was the battery problem... So she called me to ask my instructor where we can buy a new battery... So i ran back to the school to ask... Then i ran back again... But the uncles that came and fetched their sons or daughters said that it was none of the battery business... They said that we should find a foreman come to check what problem is it...

Then, my mum called me to ask my instructor where can we find a foreman... Then my instructor said that there have a foreman outside the school, behind the mamak store... So my instructor and i went out to find the foreman... But the foreman had already closed for a long long time already... So we went to find another foreman outside the school...

No longer time, we had found a foreman... Called him to went in to the school to checked my mum's car... Checked for a very long time... Then he checked out what was the problem... But i don't know what was the problem...So my mum called my dad to come to my school to fetch us back home...

My dad reached about 7pm... My mum's car can't drive already... So we just drove the car out of my school and parked it outside the school... My dad called the towing service to tow my mum's car to the bengkel... The towing car will come to my school at about 8.30 or 9pm... So we went back home first...

Finish my dinner, my dad and my brother went to my school to supervise the towing workman...
They went back home at about 9.30 or 10pm... Because they also went to the bengkel...

Feel so regret to call my mum to come and fetch me... Seems like that's me to make the car broke down... Ahhhhhh!!! Feeling so sad and i am going to self-blaming... Sorry...

No comments: