Monday, March 30, 2009

First Class

Having my first class for British Council on Sunday, 2.15pm to 4.15pm... Expect this class for very long long time... Day and night i had thought about it...

I reached there quite early... So i just walked outside the class and walked in the center... Nothing to do for me... So sometimes i just stood outside the class to wait for the time passed...

Time walks slow... Quite boring... After that, i feel that i have no where to go... So i just walked in to the class and find a place for me to sit... When i walked in, some of the students were sitting inside the class,waiting for the time to pass and waiting for the teacher too...

The time for my class finally came in a slow step... My teacher came in to the class very punctual... Then she said "Good afternoon" to us but get nobody reply... So she just said again and finally we replied her "Good afternoon" in a quite lazy sound...

My teacher name is Terri... A tall Lady from Africa maybe because her skin is quite dark... But her speaking is just same with the English... I thought that it will have some different... But not...

First class we had speaking activity... The activity was "Find Out Who"... It was a quite nice activity that you can make new friends from this activity... We had given some questions and we need to find out the person that have the answer "Yes"... I had know some of them... Renee, Desiree, Elaine and other more...

A Malay girl sat beside me... Quite nice... And she thought that i was Form 5 this year... Gonna cry... Did i looks so old??? Then a guy who have the same course with me seems familiar... Maybe he is one of the student from Chong Hwa... Damn tall...

Then we have a "Ask and Answer" segment... Asking about choices... Something like "What choices have you done were quite easy" "What choices have you done are quite hard"... Just something like that... I already forgot what is the question already...Never mind... It is not very important...

After that, she taught us a poem... I think that poem was taken from Form 5 text book... I don't know anything for that... We were having discuss for this poem... We need to find the meaning of the word that given at the board... And we need to listen to the cassette and fill in the blank... Don't think that it is easy... I had have the wrong spelling for two or three words...

After that, my teacher gave us a paper about "Self Assessment"... You need to write down the comment that you think for this lesson and your parents also need to write down their comments too... I told my mum about this and she asked:" If the parents don't know how to write in English then what should they do?" And I answer:" Then i will translate for them..."
Quite funny that time... I dunno how to describe for all of you... Anything...

That's all for my first class at British Council... Waiting for the next class at this Sunday... Happy class... ^^

2 comments: