Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nice Show~~

A nice show that they had performed for us... Kinda boring until the turn of the schools from Singapore because of the dynamic problem...

I admit that SK is strong but i don't like them because of some some reason... Somebody will know about that... About our concert with Regent... Damn it!!! I still feel angry when i think about it although it had passed for a long time...

School from Singapore are Bedok North Secondary School, St.Patrick BOYS School and St.David BOYS School... I think they have four schools actually but don't know why just only have three schools to perform...

My school had late for the concert... So when we went into the hall, we just can sat on the floor... So many people came to watch this concert... Feng, Chan and Wan Yi said that they don't want to come for the concert, but when i was in the hall i saw them came with my school... During the intermission, i asked them why they will come and they said that they suddenly think that they should come for the concert... Oh My God!!! But i still felt happy or not i will be quite lonely during the concert...

SK played "Titanic Medley" in the concert... Nice song for that... Clarinet solo for "Sing Sing Sing"... Damn nice... I love that!!! After three songs from SK, the first school from Singapore who perform is Bedok North Secondary School... The dynamic made me nearly slept... They had played one song called "Best Of Queen"... I thought that it was nice but because of the tempo is quite slow... So i didn't have any feeling for that song...

Intermission... Standing there for about 15 minutes because we were blocking the road... Then the next school was St.David BOYS School... They played "Copacabana"... I love this song because of the high notes that played by Trumpet... But when they played this song on the concert, i think the trumpeter had played one octave lower than the original one... The soul of this song, lost because of him... Looking forward for this part but feeling disappointed after i heard this...

Next -- St.Patrick BOYS School... They should played "Abba Gold" but they didn't... They played this song during encore... So don't know what song they had played for that... The two boys school had played the same song on the concert...Forgot what is the name of the song... Quite nice...

A foreign conductor conducted the song that played by St.Patrick... (The same song i mean here...) Oh My God!!! I love the style that he conducted... So so nice... I love him... Chan said that it was so meaningless that he conducted the band because he was very high but the band was not!!! I agree... I want him to conducted CHWB!!! Can i??? Oh My God!!! Crazy soon...

That's all for the day... Thank you my primary instructor because he fetched me there and fetched me back... THANK YOU!!!

No comments: