Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things I Had Done For The Week...

School had reopened for a week...

What i have done for this week? I promised myself that i will try to do some things after school reopens and i had done it!!! Haha...

  1. Going for Math tuition... (The first class of Math tuition for the year of 2009... So when i stepped in the class, my teacher said:"Long time no see!" Exactly... Quite a long time... The last class for the Math tuition was 16.12.2008... And now was March 2009...)
  2. I had more paying attention during class... I didn't done this in a better way... But i had done it too... (Maybe...)
  3. Hard-working practising... (Shout with percussion during practising because they are quite loud and they were practising besides us...)
  4. British Council tuition... Waited for this tuition for quite a long time... I won't absent for this tuition... Except for band practise... Expecting for the day...

2 comments:

KH said...

u very lucky lo, always at the first row....
...but first row juz a normal seat, the lesson good or not juz depend on ur study and concentration..

Normal Ling said...

no la...
u didn't feel that behind is very noisy de meh??