Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tired Life~~

My timetable for the next brand new week:

Monday: Public holiday will do... But i still need to go back to school to have my band practice for the performance at 313... Time: 9am-5pm

Tuesday: Stay back at school for band practice again... Time: 3.25pm-5.30pm (Reach home at about 8 or 9... Dinner=Supper)

Wednesday: Planned to go to Math tuition... I didn't go to the tuition for about three months... Feel so sorry to the teacher... But, i have to stay back at school for band practice... Urghhh... Time: Same with Tuesday

Thursday: It is just a normal day to have practice... Time: Same with the days above

Friday: Time for performance... Luckily i can reach home early at this day...

Saturday: School holiday starts... I just want to rest at this nice day because i feel so tired for these days... Everyday stay back at school for band practice... But i need to go back to school again... For what??? To clean the band room... Oh My God!!!

Sunday: MY school holiday starts now!!!

I WANT TO REST!!!!

My timetable for the whole year:

Monday: Going for Math tuition

Tuesday: Band practice will do... As a section leader, you need to sacrifice your precious time for the new member...

Wednesday: Math tuition...

Thursday: Band practice...

Friday: The only day that i can back home early... Please let me rest!!!

Saturday: Band practice...

Sunday: Family day OR going tuition... What tuition?? I am still planning... British Council will do... Because that day my English teacher had gave out the test paper... My result is not very good... Suddenly i felt sad... Don't know why i will have this kind of feeling... The marks i had have was the marks that i had have from Form 1 to Form 3... And so i had decided to go to tuition to rescue my English...

Conclusion for this blog: Can i have a rest??? A tired and exhausted life...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

band practice for the performance at 313...

what is the performance???

Normal Ling said...

xiao qing

kheryin said...

o~
i oso wan go British Council ~

Anonymous said...

go ahead!!