Sunday, March 15, 2009

Holiday~~

Your holiday had started... But my holiday haven't started yet... Tomorrow i still need to go back to school... Haih...

The definition for holiday in my mind = You can sleep until any time that you want to wake up... You can watch the television programme and do any thing you like... Staying at home... Go shopping if you suddenly think that you need it... Relax and lazy lifestyle...

Haih... When Monday will come near me?? Watching him walking slowly towards me... I just want to shout him:" Can you just walk faster??? Walking like an old man!!!"

P/S: So so sorry for the long long blog that had totured all of your eyes...I know that some some body don't like it but i just want to share my feelings with all of you because all of you are my friends...^^ Sorry...

2 comments:

Elise said...

hey,wan ling.
now only I noe tht u hav a blog.
anyway,enjoy ur holidays although u r still busying for ur society or wat.

Normal Ling said...

thx ya...