Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Replacement Test

Having Replacement Test at British Council today... Kinda nervous before i went in to the classroom...

Some of the candidates have arrived and having their test... I didn't late for the test... Just they were early for it... Finish my first paper... It's about some grammar question... Quite easy for that...

Then, i passed up my first paper and get the second paper from the teacher there...Quite difficult for the second paper that i have done... The Malay girl who sat besides me seems like doing the paper that were quite easy because she finished it quite fast... Anything... Maybe my level is higher than her and my result for the first paper is better than her too... Hehe Some words that i haven't seen before was in the paper... So... I just shaded followed by my sixth sense... The Malay guy sat opposite me gave up for the essay part... Looking here and there...I just want to tell him:"Is that so difficult for you to write a short essay within 100 words???" Oh My God!!!

After finished the writing part of the exam, i just sat there and waited for my result... It was not very good for that... Some of the parts in the paper i got quite low marks for that... Then, after the writing part for the exam, next will be the speaking part... Waiting for my turn... Kinda nervous for that...

No longer time, it was my turn... A lady tested for me in this part... First of all, introduce myself to her... And she did it to me too... Her name was Jackie... (I still remembered!!) Quite difficult to know what she was saying because of her slang... But i still can answered her question... She asked me that:"How old are you?" " Where do you go to school?" "Why do you like your school?" "Why you would like to have English tuition here?" Just about these... Then she recommended me to take the "SPM Preparation" course...

Finish my replacement test at about 12 noon... Went back to the reception and paid for my tuition fees... I took the course that the lady recommended me... Then the receptionist said that i can enroll my library card by free with the receipt that i have paid for the tuition fee... So i did so... Waited for a long time because the time was quite a busy time... All the students had finished their class and they want to borrow some books or use the computer... The lady there have a good memory... I think she remembered all the things that she has done and the things that the students told her...

Then, my mom and i went to The Mines to do something... Thinking about Judy~~ Haha... Then we had Nando Chicken for our lunch... Damn expensive!!! We ordered two set of 1/4 chicken with two side dishes and one glass of Ice Lemon Tea... Do you know how much for that??? It cost us RM40.60... Next time i will not eat Nando Chicken for my lunch anymore... So so expensive... And it is not very delicious also...

That's all for my day of Replacement Test... Happy=)

1 comment:

KH said...

o...british council leh..

next time teach me english leh, thx