Monday, March 30, 2009

English Speeching Competition

Thursday...

Having English Speeching Competition... Did you still remember that i had told you that i had get in to the final of the competition... Ya... And this is the time...

The judges for this competition are Tania, Anthony and the another one i had forgot his name... Anything...

I don't know when is my turn to speech... So i just waited and waited and waited... Not a long time to wait...

It is the time for me to speech... When i stepped up to the stage, my leg and my hands were keep shivering... Until i had finished my speech, walking down backing to my place, i feel that my legs and my hands were still keep shivering... Oh My God!!! Damn nervous when i was up at the stage... Looking at Tania while i was speeching... Her look was just... I don't know how to describe and i agree with Wei Yang... (He said that if you don't have a mop in the class you can just go and find her to solve this problem...)

Talking very fast at the stage... So... Within three minutes i have finished my speech... Quite fast for that and my speech was not very long... I was feel that i have no hope to have any prizes for this competition after i have finished...

Result was known after the competition of course... All of the people were quite nervous for the result and of course me too... (Although i know that i didn't have any for that...) Mei Ling get for the first runner up... Quite frightened for the result... Han Rong get the champion... This is very very normal for me because he was the champion for last year competition too... He really speech very well and he wrote the script himself...

My class have four contestant for the competition... Four of us didn't get any prize... Haih... I feel quite sorry for my class because i heard somebody said that i was the biggest hope for my class... So sorry my friends that i didn't get any prize in the competition...

AND i will say bye bye to nervous as soon as possible... Damn him!!!

1 comment:

KH said...

Haih... I feel quite sorry for my class because i heard somebody said that i was the biggest hope for my class...


dengz...7 自恋 leh