Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunday At Jogoya... Nice=)

Before the Sunday for school reopens, i had invited all my friends to Jogoya to have a buffet lunch there... I know it is expensive, but i have the "BUY 1 FREE 1" coupon... So it become not that expensive... About RM50.70 for each person...

I told them to reach there at 11 o'clock because the buffet starts at that time but i have late... I reached there at about 11.30am... Sorry my friends... I didn't mean to be so late... My father had a bath before we departed from my house... But Jun Zhen late too... Never mind... He was the hero that day...

We went into the restaurant at about 11.40am... Actually we just only have 11 people that went to eat... But lastly my brother joined us... So, the price was more cheaper... We were so crazy taking all the food... Thanks Aaron for the member card so that we can ate the VIP food...

That day, when i had took the food, i had done a stupid action... I took the claypot and put some vegetables inside... The claypot should have some soup inside to cook it... But i was so stupid that i didn't put the soup... Then i took back to my table and put it on the mini stove... It had cooked for quite a time... Then when my brother was back to the table after taking the food, he smelled a smell like something had been burned... Then he looked at the claypot... He ask me:"Did you put the soup for that?" I answered:"No..." Then he used the voice like scolding me:"Why are you so stupid? It need some soup to cook for it..." Oh My God!!! All my friends are laughing at me...

Quite little VIP food that day... So we just threw the VIP coupon in any bowl that we saw... At last, three prawns and three lobster came... We get frightened that why so many SAME food came at the same time... Never mind... Just ate what they served for us... Zhen Loon took my prawn... ==

Keep eating that day... Damn full... About 1pm, we had started our plan -- pre-celebrate Jun Zhen's birthday... We asked him to go and take some food for us... Go as far as he can... Yi Xiang go with him... Then the girls went to take some mini cakes... Chu Qi and Mei Ling brought the candles... Then we just worked as fast as we can... Jun Zhen came back when we haven't finish... So Pui Yee just called him to go and take some food again... So funny...

At last, he came back at the right time... When he came back, we started to sing "Happy Birthday" song to him... He was quite frightened... We were the most noisiest at the restaurant that day... Then we fooled him by called him to use his mouth the pull out the candles... Haha ^^ I didn't do that... Just my friends...

Then they all keep taking photo... But i was keep eating... Holding a cup of wine at my left hand and holding a fork with a slice of cake in my right hand... So, you will know why i am so full that day... Our table was so messy... The waiters didn't clean it up... About 30 plates, 12 fork, 12 spoon, 10 small bowl and others... Just like we were having party...

About 1.30pm, we left the restaurant and went to our next destination -- Sungai Wang's Green Box... So nice that Mei Ling can went there... Waited for quite a time because they need to cleaned up the room first...

Then, when we went in, we started singing... Everybody shout especially the boys... Keep shouting... Shout as loud as they can... Oh My God!!! Then we all keep singing... Sing as long as we can... Sing any song... Juz Zhen danced for one of the song... So handsome... Hehe=)

I sang until about 5pm... Then i collected money from them to pay the bill... And i quickly ran back to Starhill because my parents were waiting me there... They went to Pavilion when i was with my friends... Thanks for their patience...^^

After that, we went to eat dinner... Oh My God!!! Damn full... So i just ate a little... After that, we went back home...

A happy day... Thanks all my friends - Mei Ling, Chu Qi, Xiang Ning, Kher Yin, Pui Yee, Yi Xiang, Zhen Yan, Zhen Loon, Loyce and Jun Zhen... Thank you that all of you attended the date... Thank you that all of you bring happiness for me... I really feel happy...

I hope that we can come out next time just like this... =)

No comments: