Friday, March 13, 2009

My New Timetable...

Urghhh... I thought that my holiday will start at Sunday... Thinking about the lovely Sunday is walking to me, feeling so happy... But... Haih...

Sunday: I thought that my holiday will start at this day... But... Normally dreams never come true...

Monday: Going back to school again... For what?? CBN is coming to my school to have band exchange with my band... I think i will be very busy that day... (Maybe...) We are going to speak English with them... Oh My God!!! Kinda worry... Just now, Yi Yi and Chan said that they won't speak on that day... If you dare, don't talk for the whole day!!!

Tuesday: My lovely holiday start... Hope so...

Wednesday: I have booked for the replacement test at British Council today... So... I am going to have the test at this day... Good luck for myself...

Thursday: Nothing to do... Just stay at home to do something such as: homework or television...

Friday: I am going to watch a concert at Putrajaya... A place that full of memories with my band... The concert present by SK and four schools from Singapore... Just forgot about SK... I just think that they are transparent... Looking for schools from Singapore... HAHA!!!

Saturday: What a boring day again... Really nothing to do at home...

Sunday: Going to have Japanese buffet at Jogoya with Mei Ling, Chu Qi, Pei Yee, Kher Yin, Xiang Ning and many many people... Happy day...^^

Monday: School reopens... Time goes fast... Especially for happy time...

Busy people are having busy life... So the busy people will change her timetable always although many things had planned to do on that day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just forgot about SK... I just think that it was transparent...

~not yet happen, but you put 'was'..=.="~

replacement test at British Council today

~good luck to u..~

We are going to speak English with them

~no need worry about this!! try you best~

Saturday: What a boring day again... Really nothing to do at home...

~you can rest at home..你不是很想休息的吗??~