Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Malay Teacher...

She
walked in to the wrong school...

She
should walked in to a kindergarten...

She
thought that we are still a kindergarten student...

She
taught us suku kata during she taught us poem... ==

She
have the same volume although she has use a mic when she was teaching...

She
punish us by calling us to write a sentence for 100 times - "I won't be so noisy during BM period"...

She
has a poor pronunciation for BM...

She
likes to speak English during BM period such as: and then, so...

She
has a habitat: She will be louder when she teaches us in Chinese but will be softer when she teaches us in BM... (She told us...)

She
has a sound that will decrescendo automatically...

She
is a NEW teacher... ==

I
am not a kindergarten student...

I
am a secondary student...

I
know suku kata...

I
have a sound that is louder than her although i didn't have a mic...

I
have a pronunciation for BM that is better than her...

I
have a bad result in my BM since Form 1...

So
what can i do now???

I
had found a BM tuition for myself...

But
it has fully-booked... (Damn!!!)

I
want to change a BM teacher...

I
don't want her to be my BM teacher...

I
will have a worst result for my BM if the situation continue...

I
am a Form 4 student... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go and look for Ong kee Lian to have BM tuition!!

u will gain alot from the tuition!!

KH said...

don't say teacher like tis la, newbie teacher mah....
i noe ur suku kata geng la, she's very pity de leh...

but i also bosong her, until now i still dunno wat she taught

Normal Ling said...

ong kee lian tuition on monday...
i have math tuition that day...
so i cannot go...