Friday, February 26, 2010

Holidays Again~

OK!!! Holidays again after back to school for just only four days... I don't know what the point for going back to school for just four days... =.= It's just like wasting our time as everyone was still in a CNY mood and seems like don't want to have class so fast as well... *And one week's holiday was not enough for us...* But, teacher also like having CNY mood too... They didn't mean to teach us new things except those that are been forced to do so...

Well, me too, also in a CNY mood but i did concentrate while teacher was teaching... See..... I'm a good student..!! =) But, the class was so so so quiet for these four days... Looks weird... And everyone was busy sleeping... Me too!!! Hehehes

Anyway, holidays again... I start to love holidays as well.. =) Because i can watch Evan Yo's FB profile at any time... Wahahaha... By the way, he seems to still having holidays now... @.@ So nice~~~!!!

OK!!! Due to the cancellation of practice on Thursday, i went to have movie with my family except my dad as he was at Penang, having his work maybe... We went to watch 72家租客... Quite nice... Not bad and it's very funny!!! =D Wulala~~ Jacky Cheung!!!! Wahahaa!!!!!! I love him so much... =)
Then, went to have supper after that at Station 1... I didn't eat much... I just ordered a Salad and a cup of Apple mix Cucumber... See~~ I'm so healthy... Hehehes x) Went back home and have bath... Sweating as the weather was so freaking hot these days... @.@ Then, slept at the sofa at my mum's room... I was try to sleep at the sleep bag as the place was so hot because it is under the air-con... But i still slept at the sofa at last... xP

At last, 我是球类白痴!!!!! Hahahah xD

P/S 1: I had change my blog's background... Give some comments if you want to... =)
P/S 2:那天刚看完了Michelle Kwan 2004年的其中一个比赛.. 更加崇拜她了.. 要做一个professional的skater谈何容易,更何况是一个酱出名的professional skater.. 而且,那个video里面,她到最后几乎要哭了,因为零失误的表演.. 我看了,也眼眶泛泪...

7 comments:

Ruiqi. said...

y this tak ada isi de??!!

Normal Ling said...

tak ada meh??
banyak isi wor....

Diabolo Boy said...

ya lo,
no isi de..
lolz..
ur new templete quite nice leh..
chocolate de..

Normal Ling said...

diabolo boy: dun have meh?? anything la... nice leh... hehe=) if u hungry then come here to watch at the chocolate ,u will feel full de... haha

Ruiqi. said...

now i saw..
yesterday i see that time is kosong punya
haha
ur template is making me fat
bcuz i wan to eat it when i see it!
and...
我也是球类白痴
i fail pjk every year

Normal Ling said...

=.=
nice leh...
hehe...
chocolate!!!!!!!!!!
*high 5*
same same

Ruiqi. said...

*5*
YEAH
LET'S FAIL PJK TOGETHER EVERY YEAR!
WOOOHOOO!