Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year - Part 2

OK!!! This can be counted as the continuous of the previous post...

Ended up at went back home for the previous one... Then, after about 10 minutes or more, we went out again to go to - Ipoh!!!! Wulala~~

Once the car started up the engine and i sat in it, i started to sleep in the car... And i woke up when we reached Ipoh... X) Just call me - The Sleeping God... I worth to have it... Hahahaha.... XD

OK!!! When i woke up, dad was driving here and there to find something to eat as lunch... We planned to eat 芽菜鸡.... This is always our usual plan... We will sure eat this once we reach Ipoh... =) But so sad that the restaurant was closed due to Chinese New Year... Sigh....... It is really delicious... So, you can have a try if you go to Ipoh.... =)

After finish eating in a simply restaurant, we went to my grandmother's house... My uncle from Singapore was there too... =) He looks like Bobby once but now he looks like a older one... =]*People grow older and older... It's a truth.*

Bobby....~

OK!!! Then we went to Jusco for air-con... It was hot being in my grandmother's house... Have some snacks there... After finish eating, my dad told us that it's time to have dinner... What the.....!!!! I just finished eating only... No doubt...

Then we find some restaurant that are nice... But they were all fully-booked... =.= And some didn't open due to Chinese New Year... My dad said that those who didn't open their restaurant today is stupid as today's business maybe will be better than yesterday's one... =.= At last, we found one at don't know what place - Sheraton a.k.a. 喜来登...

Went inside to sit down and waited for them... My Bobby-looked uncle and his family, my another uncle and my aunt and her family... As a total, it's 12 people... @.@ Started with Yee Sang again... I have this thing for continuously two days... I already have it for reunion dinner... ==

Then, dishes up to the table... Looks nice... I'm so full after those snacks but i still ate some of that... Because those dishes looks so so so big again... Don't know why restaurants like to serve big big dishes to us... Is it a habit for them...???

I ate much again.... And ate after 8 p.m.... Oh My God!!!!! I'm going to be fat again.... I still haven't finish dieting after back from Taiwan.... And now i'm fat again...... =( Anyway.... After finish eating, having a little chit-chat... Everyone was happy...

Then, of course my dad paid for it... xP And we went to my aunt's house for a while to take something... After that, dad started to drive back home... And of course, as a Sleeping God, i started my job - sleep again in the car until we reached home... =)

A day pass like that... =)
By the way, everyone of my family was wearing the same style of shirt - 格子系,except my mum... =P
My brother took it...
But when i wanna took it again, he use his phone to block his face... He thought that he is so small that the phone can blocked him... =.=

No comments: