Tuesday, February 16, 2010

School Days Before CNY...

OK!!! A week left for CNY and obviously, everyone has no mood for class... In every one's mind, maybe they are thinking how to celebrate CNY with their friends or family or going where and some other that... Of course me too... =P

A week left for CNY but also a week that full of exams... It's nearly fully booked by exams... Thanks to those hardworking teachers... x)

By the way, the school was having assembly on Wednesday for Senior 2 and 3 student... Nothing special... What we can do is - Listen to the principle talking Bible... Just feel that - We had grown up!!! Not kidding... Last year, we were still having assembly with Junior 3 students and now, we were having assembly with Senior 3 students... How such old are we... == A word different can make everything different...

And, thanks to the discipline teacher... My hair got caught... OK!!! I don't think that's very long as it still haven't touch my white shirt... BUT i get caught... What the hell!!!! Then, at the first recess, i went to find her... She asked me when can i cut my hair and let her check... I answer:" Can i cut after CNY?" She say no, because this feel unfair for those student who had cut their hair... SHIT!!!! Then why you catch us and bring trouble for you??

Lingz told her - If we cut now, it will grow long after CNY and we get caught again. So why don't we cut after CNY?? Yes, i agree with what she said, but the teacher still don't wanna tolerate with us... Then she said - If you find the head of the discipline and he allow you to cut and check after CNY, i will also let you to... OK!!! So, i told her, i will go and find the head of discipline teacher now.. You know what???!!! She said - OK. No need, you just go and cut your hair today and come back to let me check tomorrow.... What the hell!!!! Fine.... Went out from the office with an angry mood... S for her!!! *I cut my hair... What a DB hair style!!!*

Night of Wednesday, went to have movie with my family... After N years, this is the time having movie with them again.. The last time was don't know when with the movie - Mr.Bean Holiday... @.@ This time, we watched the movie - 大日子WooHoo... OK!!! As a finally, dreams come true... I have waited to watch this movie for a long long time... Thanks for the one who cancelled it!!!

The movie started at 9 p.m. The whole cinema was fully booked... OK!!! The movie was quite nice and it's funny and meaningful... Try to understand what they want to tell inside the movie... If you don't try to understand, of course you will feel that this movie is not nice at all... Use your brain to think... It will be useful for us for the whole life... *Satisfied* By the way, popcorn for Sunway TGV was nice... Love it much!!!! =)
Next of that, nothing special... Having class as usual and going back home as usual... Except Friday... School ends at 10.50 a.m. Everyone was not in the mood of class of course... It should have four period of class, but we just have one... Wakakaka... Teachers are absent and one of them didn't want to have class.... =D Play around here and there and chit-chatting...

After school, went to Poco with June and Salina... Chit-chatted and ate my lunch there... =) Then we went to Pavilion... Have some small shopping there... Salina went back and 3 p.m. And we two went back after a while... *June, sorry for that... You knew it!!! And thanks.....=)*

Then i continued my journey to Sunway Pyramid by Monorail, KTM and Mini Bus... When i reached there, and walking in to the mall, i saw someone!!!! Wahahaha... I saw him - a model - Alan Yun... Maybe you don't know who is he... No worries.. Photo will be upload and you'll know who is he... =)
Meet up with my mum... Went to buy some new shirts for myself... Although my mum had bought some for me from Taiwan, but i still need to buy some as i think that's not enough for me... X) Went to Kitchen to buy some... It's nice and looks young... ~Wait for photos~ *Wulala~ I look so young always...*

Then, went back home... That's all... =) HEY!!!! New Year coming........... And Evan Yo is backkkkk!!!!!!!!!

P/S 1: My Modern Maths made me frustrated... I don't know what can i do... As honestly, this is the first time that i have such a low marks for my Maths after Form 1... I know that's my fault, but is the teacher's fault too... Damn SHIT!!!

2 comments:

Diabolo Boy said...

wah..
为了那头发去跟训导讨价,
应该的。。lolz..
y u nvr go ipoh de?

anyway..wish u a happy cny

Normal Ling said...

of course la...
the diciplin teacher...
deng!!!
go jor lo...
ytd night back home