Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today, Yesterday And X Days....

Today... OK!!! I hate myself to being so lazy sometimes... I woke up late, so i miss my primary school gathering at the primary teacher's house... Gathering started at 11 a.m., but i woke up at 12 noon... =.= Although I was still confusing that should i go to that gathering because of my DB and super duper ugly hair, but i also want to go as i didn't go last year because some reason... Fine!!! It's over!!!! Really over!!!

Second for today... Wulala~~ Today is 孙协志's birthday.... Wakakaka!!!! =D Happy Birthday To You!!!!!! Wulala~~~~

Oh My God!!!! He is still so handsome... =D

OK!!! Yesterday, i was just back from Batu Pahat or Muar or Singapore... Err... Seriously, it's from Muar... We went to there, just only for a lunch... =.=

Next, fight for Angpau at Batu Pahat... So i keep sleeping in the car for more energy... That's why i have a name - The Sleeping God... 真的是服了我自己... As honestly, nothing to do there except for Angpau... Adults was chit-chatting, and my brother and I was watching the television... Fine!!! For Angpau, everything is worth!!! =)

Thursday... Due to the school holiday, the whole family of mine went to Singapore... Dad went to work, but we went there to shop... OH!!! The world is just so that nice.... =D For this journey, i woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning... OK!!! I know, it's so early that i didn't wake up such early before during school days... =.=

Reach Batu Pahat at about 8.30 in the morning to fetch my father's aunt back to Singapore... Erm... Actually, my father was not willing to fetch her as well... But, no doubt!!! Fine!!! Then after that, reach Singapore at about 10.30 in the morning... Nothing to say during the journey because as The Sleeping God, i did my work!!! x)

Then, reached my father's aunt house... Have my lunch? breakfast? at the food court near her house... It's just really near till you can just walk within 3 minutes to reach the food court from her house... OK!!! Every apartment have these type of facilities in the area at Singapore... So nice!!! So, what are you waiting for - Go and be a Singaporean!!! =D And my dad said that - Having NS there will have many benefits... Seems nice!!!

Then, finish eating, went to my father's office at Orchard Road... Just went up for a while and all of us except my father went shopping... =] My mum brought us to the new open shopping mall - ION Orchard... The building's design is nice... It's super duper nice!!! And it's looks special... =) But inside was just like what Pavilion have - branded stuff... Of course, it still have something that are not branded at all... Just like Pavilion... =.=

The food court there have many special food... I just try to have some but it is quite expensive if you convert back to RM... So, i didn't have it at last.. I try not to convert back all those prices but i can't... Because i will do that thing naturally... =.= OK!!! Actually, we wanted to buy a skirt at the shopping center there as they were having sale clearance... But, try to convert back - SGD19.90 times 2.5 =???? Oh My God!!!! It was so so so so expensive AFTER DISCOUNT.... So, plan cancelled...

Then went to Epi Center to look for the price for Ipod Touch... OK!!! It is more cheaper if u convert back... =) No point!!! Then, we have our lunch? Hi-Tea? at another building near... After that, dad came and find us after we had finished eating... Food were nice and i love it much.... =]

Then, went back to ION again... The building was confusing us as we don't know where to walk to those branded stuff area from the non-branded stuff area... Finally, by asking a technician, we reached the LV shop... Dad went there to ask for prices but not buying it... Then, we went to Bally... Dad bought a Bally shoe for himself... The price was SGD 300++ after discount... Before discount, the prices was SGD 600++... So it was having 50% discount... x)

After finished buying and walking around, we went back to dad's office to pack up his things... And we left Singapore... Like that - nothing special... Went to Batu Pahat for Angpau... Mentioned up there...

By the way, i went in to a CD shop at ION... The CD shop was special as it sell those models of some movies... Cool right?? I think you can't find these types of CD shop at KL as well... =) And i saw something.... Wulala~~~ That's Singapore... =)

Obama~~~ =D

That's all for my Singapore trip....

For June: Sorry for not buying you something from Singapore... I will try to buy something special as your birthday present... =)

No comments: