Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year~~

OK!!! First for reunion dinner... We had it outside as mum was lazy to cook... All the dishes was so damn big as we just only have five people... They seems like served it for six or seven people... Oh My God!!! I was damn full that day... And i promised myself not to eat after 8 p.m. But i didn't do that for that day... No doubt!!! The dishes were so big and we were trying our best to finish it... Although we didn't finished it at last... XP

Went back home and brother started to play fire works... OK!!! Those fire works made my dogs crazy... For your information, dogs are afraid of fire works... So when they heard those explosion sound, they will bark like crazy... For my dog, they barked and they jumped here and there, making those noise for what dogs should have... At last, my mum can't stand them, so she locked my dogs into the store room... =.=

And me... I was looking at my brother playing those fire works and keep get frightened by that, and looking at my mum and dad doing those fire crackers for later midnight when clock strikes 12... Then my brother called out his friends, and we went to the basketball court behind my house to put out the rocket launcher... OK!!! It's quite a strong one... It was also something like those fire works that we saw during New Year Eve... Nice one!!!

Clock strikes 12 and dad lighted up the fire crackers... Thanks God that the rain had stopped... So that we can put out the fire crackers... =) I just tried to record it up but when it started, i just realised that i had forgot to press the "Start" button... =.=

Next day for the Chinese New Year... Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine... =) Woke up early in the morning to go to my relative house... We were the first one who reached... Walking here and there, sitting here and there and eating here and there... No doubt!!! We were the first.. =D *Proud to be the first...*

After a while, some of them came... They gave us Angpau and my mum gave them Angpau... Chit-chatting... These is what we can do during being at relatives house... =) At about 10 a.m., the lion dance performance started!!! Wakaka... x) Due to this year is the year of Tiger, they also prepared the tiger dance performance for us... And the one who in-charge this performance is - 萧师傅.. He was one of the artist who plays in the movie - 大日子WooHoo.... You will know who is he if you had watched the movie... =)

And he said that - The tiger head (虎头) is originally taken out from the movie and used it for today's performance... Wulala~~ I'm so so so that lucky... =D OK!!! The performance was nice... Then, they put out the fire crackers... Those with red colours one... And two for the same time... =D

That's all... Waited for my dad to come back as he fetched my grandmother back home to pack up her clothes to go back to Johor with my relative's car... Lunch there were nice although it's vegetarian... You know i hate vegetarian...

Went back home when my dad came back... WooHoHo~~ Angpau!!!!! XD
Shirt from Kitchen
Trousers from Taiwan
High Heels from MOD (Not in the picture)Tiger Dance



He is the one - who i mentioned just now - 萧师傅

No comments: