Saturday, August 29, 2009

These Days...

Hmmm... I went to book fair with my mum and my neighbour yesterday at KLCC...

Not bad... Although H1N1 spread very fast now and some had died, but many people are still going to the book fair... Some of them didn't wear mask too... Included me... Hehe...=P

Everyone is needed to check their temperature before going in to the exhibition hall... Luckily, my temperature is just that normal like what you have now... So, nothing "challenging" when going in...

Bought some books there... Quite cheap and nice... And i bought Obama's book - Dreams From My Father... Wahaha... Kinda happy... =) Love it!!! My mum bought some tidbits there... Because she has nothing to buy... Oh ya... I saw Mickey Mouse's stamp there... But it's kinda expensive... So i didn't buy it at last... And i bought Khalil's new album - Timeless too... It's cheaper than the CD shop outside...

I saw my physical education teacher with her family and 成成 with his family... I saw 成成 at first and i called him... He seems like kinda frightened when he saw me... Then i saw my physical education teacher while i was shopping inside the exhibition hall... I called her too... But she seems like don't know who am i... Anything...

We arrived there at about 4p.m.... So we went back home after our dinner there... I had Subway as my dinner... Haha... (Seems like dreams come true...^^) I still need to have StarBucks at first... But we were all in hurry... So, i just sacrifice it... Haih... What a sad...

Another day... Try to say it out here and share with all of you but i can't... Because of some reason that can count as a secret... But, i had bought the Green Tea Mochi... Wahaha... (Dreams come true again...)

Oh ya... I have a chit-chat with a French woman yesterday... She can count as my neighbour although she stays a bit far from me... She married with an Indian... And her children are so beautiful and cute... Love them so much...

Em... That's all~ Enjoy... =)

P/S: I miss out the MPYO concert today because of the stupid H1N1... Damn it!!! I think it will be nice...

2 comments:

sEnGz said...

buy already got read or not wan that book?

Normal Ling said...

of course got read de la...