Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holiday...

At last, i try to make myself not to be so lazy to update my blog... Yea... Holiday AGAIN... Please notice the word AGAIN as i put the word as capital... And i coloured it too...=)

I try not to hate holiday so much as the schools teacher are so hardworking giving us homework non-stop... Seems like they are having such competition like "Giving Homework Competition" or this and that... Although the homework that they given for this holiday are not so much like the last holiday for H1N1, but i still feel like i can't finish it because I felt like I'm getting lazier... Erm... I will try not to!!! Yes!!! No way for me...

Holiday... Some felt bored for this as they found nothing to do... But i think this is a good chance for those candidates which are going to have your trial exams to do your revision... Use the time wisely... Don't try to waste it like me because time is precious... You will fell regret like me if you didn't use it wisely...

Actually, my holiday is kinda busy... I have many things to do such as:
  • Homework: 20 tons (I'll try not to ignore the art works...)
  • Shopping: 20 tons
  • Exams: 20 tons (For candidates are 80 tons...)
  • Playing: 20 tons
  • Concert: 10 tons
  • And other stuff things: 20 tons

I'm busy!!! But I'm lazy!!!

P/S: Thanks Ah Hoe for the Windows XP CD... It helps me to solve my problem...=)

No comments: